The adventures of a big sister and her little brother.
She's a jock and a diva. What a cutie!
Adorable, Shannon!! I cannot believe she let you put those on her face AND she let you keep them on. I love her big smile!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a ham!
A star in the making for sure! Shannon, keep posting cute pics. I'll check to see what Caroline wants for her birthday very soon (although, I think she's set in the eyewear department-Ha).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's a jock and a diva. What a cutie!
Adorable, Shannon!! I cannot believe she let you put those on her face AND she let you keep them on. I love her big smile!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a ham!
A star in the making for sure! Shannon, keep posting cute pics. I'll check to see what Caroline wants for her birthday very soon (although, I think she's set in the eyewear department-Ha).
Post a Comment