I can't believe it's been an entire month since I've posted anything on our blog! There was an unfortunate incident at the HEB. I was trying to print some pictures off my memory card, and I think it was fried in the process, along with all my pictures. Anyway, these pictures are courtsey of my mom - thanks, Mom!
We went to a pumpkin patch last weekend with some of our friends - Paul, Karen, Kyla, Tyler, and Weston. It was lots of fun (although Paul and Weston missed out on all the fun due to nap time!) We got to see some fun animals close up, (which Caroline really loved), we rode on a hayride (which got a flat tire and we had to walk back!), and we got to pick out our very own pumpkin. We had a great time, but mainly because we were with great friends (and great hosts, too!) Thanks for such a fun time Paul, Karen, and Kyla!
Caroline inspecting the pumpkin she picked out (okay, I picked it out)
Caroline and Mommy striking a pose (with the hundreds of kindergartners that were also there). Caroline had already passed out by this point! (If you zoom in, she's slumped over!)
Caroline and Mommy watching the fountain and fish in Paul and Karen's backyard pond (the highlight besides the pumpkin patch!)
Tyler and Paul, two of our wonderful hosts!
Weston and Caroline waiting to go see the fish in the backyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment