Monday, December 04, 2006

My First Haircut

I took Caroline for her first haircut today. I didn't really want to because I want her to have long hair that we can put lots of cute bows in! It's getting longer, but she's reluctant to wear any sort of bow, and it's getting harder and harder to keep the front part out of her face. I bit the bullet and took her today before I could change my mind!
We went to this place that cuts kids' hair, and I told the girl to only trim the front so it's not in her eyes. Well, that she did and then some! I'm kind of sorry we got it cut! I'm just hoping it grows out a little before Christmas. Below are pictures of our adventure. Needless to say that Caroline was not the best client between the crying, wiggling, and flat out pushing the girl's hand away! Oh well. I guess it's just hair, and it will grow back!



The before shot



The after shot

5 comments:

Jason and Kyla said...

Oh I think it looks sweet!! And bless her heart, hair cuts are no fun even if you are sitting in a fun little seat. : )

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable. And, just think, now she can see!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much you paid, but Kervin gives the first haircut for free! Besides, she could have got some Lilac and the back of her neck dusted, some bubble gum and a shoe shine.
My baby is sweet.

Amy said...

Holy cow, SO cute!! I just love her little bangs. Such a little girl. :)

The Fisher Family said...

It's the fifth Beatle...Ringo, John, George, Paul, and now Caroline!!!! Just kidding we still love her!

Cassie and Ryan