Saturday, February 17, 2007

Future Red Raider?

This is how Caroline tells people how old she is (she's one). It looks more like the Texas Tech Red Raider sign to us.... We're also a little disturbed that she always does it with her left hand, but I think we may have a connection to some left-handed golf clubs...


2 comments:

Jason and Kyla said...

Oh come on!! You have got to be kidding me. You really need to nip that in the bud.

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun with your toys and books! I am glad you are a "bookworm"! It's okay if you turn out to be a Red Raider or even a leftie. (Clancey is left-handed, so she can teach you how to tie your shoes much later. Oh, and I'm sure your parents will find you a good set of clubs, as well. HA!) Lots of love, Aunt Jan