Y'all have heard me brag about how fun our neighbors are before. I just had to put this post up because I thought it was just adorable. The other day, Caroline and I were hanging out in the front yard, and some of our neighbors came over to visit. We have a ton of kids in our neighborhood, and one little boy (who lives across the street), James, has really taken a liking to Caroline. Anytime we're outside when he is, he always wants to come over and say hello or give her a hug. On this particular day, all he wanted to do was carry her around, which she let him do for a while.
The other thing he really wanted to do was take pictures with my camera. I think he may have a future in photography - all these pictures were taken by him except the first one. What a cutie he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment