Our July 4th was a sleeper. I had big plans to go to the neighborhood parade with the kids in their red, white, and blue. Instead, we ended up stuck at home all day. I had taken Caroline to the doctor's the day before because she was one sick little girl! She ended up having a virus that gave her a fever, terrible cough, sneezing, runny nose, ear infection, and to top all that off - pink eye! So, I tried to keep Eric away from his sick sister (as much as you can do that with a toddler!) and we just hung out at home while it rained off and on all day.
We did manage to put on our July 4th red, white, and blue outfits on. Caroline has discovered that you can look at the pictures on the camera after you take them, so that's all she wanted to do. She doesn't quite get that you have to take a picture before you can look at it, so that's why she's crying in these pictures! Hope y'all had a more eventful holiday than we did!
1 comment:
Oh girl, what a mess!! I am so sorry Caroline was so sick. I hope she is feeling better today. She did look SO cute in her outfit, though. We miss y'all!!
Post a Comment