You probably won't think this little clip is as funny as I do, but let me set it up for you. Caroline wanted Eric to play on his blue blanket, which was draped over a chair. I asked her to go get it for me, and pointed to it. She still doesn't really get that where your finger is pointing is the direction of whatever you're trying to show her. This video is only a few seconds of what we spent the better part of 10 minutes trying to do: for her to bring me this blue blanket. She just couldn't find it and kept looking and looking for it. I couldn't stop laughing!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE that you got that on video. I have had the same problem with Samuel. They are so funny!!! See you all soon!!
Post a Comment