Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ma and Buggy

It has been so long since my last post! To be honest, there just hasn't been anything exciting or funny to post. We went to the park this past weekend with "Ma" and "Buggy" (a.k.a. Mommy Fish and Big Daddy). To follow my previous post, Caroline does the same thing with Mommy Fish. She'll say "mommy" and "fish," but when asked to say them together, it's "Ma." My mom is still holding out hope that she'll get it soon, as she can say the name of all her friends' grandmothers already!
Big Daddy has officially evolved to Buggy, which I think is kind of cute. (especially since "Big Daddy" was really a joke to begin with!) I can't wait to see what we'll end up actually calling both of them when it's all said and done!
As promised, here are some recent pictures of Eric at the park in the swing for the first time! He's now five months old, and just gets cuter and more fun each day. I think we'll have to beat the girls off with a stick when he gets older!




Eric and Buggy

No comments: