Monday, January 14, 2008

First Day of Preschool

I'm both excited and sad about this! Caroline had her first week of preschool this past week, and it went great! The fact that she's going to the preschool at the church I grew up going to (and where my parents still go) makes it really comfortable there. The teachers and staff are so great, and she has one of her best friends, Alivia in her class!
When I picked her up after the first day she came running to me, gave me the biggest hug, and then said, "Class. Fun!" I'm hoping this week will go smoothly, too, and that Eric will adjust to this "new schedule." Here she is on her first day of school. I wanted to take this picture outside in front of the house, but it was POURING down rain outside! I'll keep you posted on how it's going in the coming weeks.


2 comments:

Jason and Kyla said...

Who is this big girl and what did she do with itty bitty Caroline!!! Wish we were there to be class buddies with her.

audreypenrose said...

awww...she looks like such a big girl. I am so glad she is enjoying it! That is nice for BOTH of you :)