We just had the best day on Sunday. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day! It started with the four of us having breakfast together. Eric had a great morning nap, and the rest of us got ready for church while he slept. Our entire family met us at church because we had Eric's baby dedication on Mother's Day! That went really smooth, and our good friends also had their son dedicated during the same service, so that was really special.
After church, we all headed back to our house for BBQ and an early birthday party for Eric! I can't even believe he's almost a year old! All his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents were here which was so fun. It was a very laid back afternoon, and he did great with it being such a busy, long day for him. Of course I got NO pictures of the dedication, but here are some of his 1st birthday party!
2 comments:
Hey Shannon,
I can't believe your little guy is one!!! Wow. He is so grown up walking! We haven't seen yall in so long, so I just caught up with the blog. Can't wait to see yall soon.
What a fun day!! And yay for Eric and his new skills. : )
Post a Comment