Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ho Ho..... Oh No!

Sad. This may be our token Santa picture for this year. I wasn't quick enough to snap it before Eric wiggled out of Santa's lap. He's screaming in this picture (in case you can't tell!) Caroline wouldn't even go sit in his lap - she was a spectator. Sort of like the Christmas dress I bought her this year that I fear won't even get worn. The one Sunday I tried to get her to wear it to church, she threw a 20 minute, all out temper-tantrum until I finally took it off her. Every time I suggest she could wear her pretty new Christmas dress to something, she immediately says no. Today when I told her she could go pick out her outfit for the day, she said, "I don't want to wear my new Christmas dress!" I hope she'll at least wear the Christmas jammies I bought!

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This picture will be much more memorable than the standard pose and smile on Santa's lap. I love it!

megan said...

sooooo cute. you have to be super quick with the camera with kids. seriously, they never want to do anything just perfectly like we want, do they? :) I can't believe she won't wear her christmas dress!?! she is funny. Merry Christmas to all of you!