Here are some pictures of Eric opening his presents on his actual birthday. We had an 8:00 a.m. well check at the doctor's office (and no, it wasn't mean to take him to the doctor on his birthday - he didn't have to get shots and did great. I'm just not sure what I was thinking when I made it for 8:00 a.m. on his actual birthday.) We had a pretty normal day after that, then ended the day with cupcakes after dinner. We're saving the real fun for his birthday party soon.... will post pictures of it!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! (Funny about the Dr.'s appt. I'm taking Henry for his one year check tomorrow, on his birthday, at 8:30am... and he will get shots. Mean mommy).
Happy Birthday Eric. I can't believe he's two. i feel like it was yesterday that I met yall and he was 9 weeks old. He is such a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment