Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas in February

Seriously? I can't believe I'm just now getting around to the Christmas post! I'll spare you all the details, but we really did have a great holiday. Rick's parents didn't make it down, but we had a great visit with both sides of the family. Christmas Eve we went over to Rick's brother's house, then Christmas Day we went to my parents house (which I forgot to take my camera to, so I don't have any pictures). I did take some video there, so I'll have to get that posted. Maybe I'll get around to that by the end of next month!

Aunt Jan, Nana, and Uncle Randy


Aunt Jan played leggos with Caroline for the longest time. So sweet.


Cousins Luke and Aidan played shooter guns the whole time!


Aunt Vicki



Eric in "the slammer"



Christmas morning looking at all the goodies Santa brought



Princess stuff!



Two of his favorite things in one: a spiderman motorcycle!



Not sure what they're looking at, but it must be good!


Love this picture.


More princesses!


A new movie


And the motorcycle obsession continues....
This was by far his favorite toy!


No comments: