Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's a BOY!

We had our sonogram today and found out that Caroline is going to have a little brother! We're taking suggestions for names, so feel free to leave yours under the comments - only if they're serious suggestions though - no Melvins or LaShawns. No offense if either of these are your name or your dad's name :)

4 comments:

Jason and Kyla said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited!! We've been checking your blog all afternoon. Just couldn't wait! I'll have to give it some appropriate thought before posting my suggestion. : ) Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Shannon! Congratulations. You will just love it. I am so glad you had a great appointment.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, guys! We're so happy for you. ~Tsh

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Silk and Rick! Your life will never be the same with a boy:) I am glad you get to experience frogs and snails and puppy dog tails! It sure is a switch from sugar and spice and everything nice. Trust me though - YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!
Love Coach and Rob