Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fun in the Water

Well, it's officially summer at our house! We pulled out Caroline's new water toy and decided to try it out with our neighbors Sheena and Chaney. We put the girls in their swimsuits, and started to blow the thing up. We (or should I say I) majorly underestimated how long it would take to inflate all the different little parts of this thing (especially since we didn't have a good air pump!) The girls were patient with the moms, and we finally got it done (and it was still light outside!) The water was a huge hit, although it was a little chilly, especially for little Chaney. It was her first time playing in the water like this, so I think she'll like it even better next time! What a fun afternoon!


Caroline patiently waiting for the moms to blow up the pool




Chaney hanging out while the moms are still trying to inflate everything





We finally got everything set up like the picture on the box!


Too fun!



Caroline just loved getting her face and hair wet! I didn't think she would - I didn't even bother taking out her bow!




Can we do this every day, Mom?



Mommy Fish stopped by to see the girls in action!



That slide was the best!



Sheena and Chaney drying out


2 comments:

Jason and Kyla said...

Man you guys have too much fun! This toy looks awesome!!

clanceyP said...

HAHAHA! I love it! I can tell Caroline really liked the slide!