Eric James was born at 3:18 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22, 2007. He weighed a healthy 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 in. long. Here are some pictures from this past week at the hospital. We are all home and doing great! I'm sure we'll have lots to tell about the upcoming weeks adjusting to a new baby in the house. So far, Caroline is doing great with her little brother - let's hope that continues!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, almost 10pm and I am checking your blog after being at the Skaggs Family Reunion all day. SO love the name - I seriously do! And, he could not be any more adorable. Welcome home, Shannon, and know I will call soon to check up on you. Congratulations to you ALL!!
Love,
Amy, Jack, and Samuel
Congratulations, Shannon! I'm glad to hear that he arrived safely (and early too - just like Caroline, right?). He shares my brother Matt's birthday. You definitely picked a winner of a name. I'm glad to hear that his sister is adjusting nicely in his first week. I'm sure she will dote on him just like everyone else. Love, Carrie
I've only been checking this blog about every 5 minutes waiting for this picture! What a doll!! I can't wait to squeeze him. : ) Love the family picture - so sweet! And glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Love,
Kyla
aww, Eric is so sweet looking! cant wait to meet him. I love you guys. - Clancey
Post a Comment