Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Okay, this is SO late, but honestly, there really hasn't been anything all that exciting to post about lately. That, and I just haven't really taken any pictures of anything. I wasn't even going to put this post up, but now that I have a few more things to share, I decided it was pretty cute!
This is Caroline's first Valentine's party at preschool. Actually her first class party for anything! Eric and I came and watched all the kids eat cupcakes, jello, and cookies. It was just fun to see all her friends in her class that she talks about each day when she comes home. Eric was definitely a hit, as many of the other kids have younger siblings or are going to be a big brother or sister soon.


One of Caroline's teachers, the infamous Miss Amy. Caroline loves her and talks about her constantly.



One of the other moms reading a book. Note Caroline at the right, not even caring about the book. Now there's a girl who loves her cupcakes!



Valentine's Day goodies


What can I say - the girl loves cupcakes!



Eric getting in on the party action




Those class parties really can wear a girl out....



1 comment:

Jason and Kyla said...

What a doll and some cute overalls!!