Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sesame Street Live!

Sesame Street Live came to town a few weekends ago. For those of you who know Caroline, you know she has several obsessions: the color blue, cupcakes, and Cookie Monster and Elmo. I had considered getting tickets way back when I first heard they were coming, but days turned into weeks, and before I knew it, the show was here. You can guess our excitement when some friends from playgroup put the word out they had three extra tickets. You can guess MY excitement when I found out they were in a box!


If you have a toddler, seeing a show like that in a box is AWESOME! There are snacks, room to run around it when they get tired of sitting still, and a restroom! SCORE! Thanks so much Melissa for including us in such a fun time!




Caroline and Daddy getting ready for the show




One excited girl!


New friends getting ready for the show




Melissa and Nathan



FUN!




One of the highlights of the afternoon - Samuel dancing in the restroom!






Two happy campers

No comments: