Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big Girl Bed - Take 2!

So, our first attempt moving Caroline to a big girl bed failed miserably. Mostly due to me trying to force the issue (I had it in my head we were NOT going to have TWO cribs at the same time!), but also due to the fact that we had a toddler bed AND crib in her room at the same time. Bad idea. Once I got over the two crib thing, things settled down and I realized it wasn't that big of a deal. After I caught her crawling both in and out of Eric's crib (no, he never was actually IN it when she did this), we determined it was now a safety issue.

My mom found the most precious headboard and footboard, which we painted to match her other furniture in her room. We ordered the mattress and washed all the bedding. Once the mattress arrived, down came the crib! We officially have a BIG GIRL!

It has now been several nights in her new bed, and she is doing GREAT! Now if we could just get the potty training thing figured out...


Mommy Fish and Mommy took turns painting the big girl bed and watching the kids.
We took several wagon rides to pass the time....



Hey, this is not that bad....


Not bad at all. Even all my babies can fit up here with me.


I think I might really like this!

No comments: