Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eric Update

Poor Eric! I mean, the kid gets NO blog time... This post is just for you, little man!
What can I say? He has been such a GREAT baby from day one! I thought after having such a good baby for our first one, surely we would get a toughie for our second. Not so! He is SO laid back, and overall, pretty easy!
He is really growing fast, and is already 10 months old! He is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything. I don't think it will be long before our little guy will be running everywhere! New tricks include: clapping, waving bye-bye, and pushing his walker all by himself! He also loves anything his big sister is doing and wants to be in the middle of everything! Eric is such a sweet boy and just the light of our lives! Here are some recent pics of him:
















1 comment:

Jason and Kyla said...

Oh goodness I love little dressed up man in the first one and those sun shots at the bottom are beautiful!