This past week we went to a dinosaur exhibit at a local park. It was pretty cool! There were life sized dinosaurs thought out this trail. I thought Caroline would really like it since her favorite song is Laurie Berkner's "We Are the Dinosaurs." Not so much. From the beginning she was not all that interested in it. After we walked past the first dinosaur, she announced that she was tired, and wanted me to carry her. The stroller I brought for Eric was an umbrella stroller, and is not very easy to maneuver with one hand, let alone while we're walking on gravel. Needless to say, she ended up riding in the stroller most of the time while Eric was more than happy to follow on the trail.
We were supposed to meet our playgroup there, but with Caroline in her mood, I thought we'd be leaving early. We stopped for a quick snack before heading to the car and ran into everyone, so we had a little picnic. For my kids, I think the highlight of the day was feeding the little fish in this pond. Actually, Eric really loved sticking his hand in the water so the fish could nibble on them. It was a really fun morning!
(you can tell this because Eric is the one in the stroller!)
I tried to sit Eric in Caroline's lap, but he was having none of it!
This was too funny. There were some other people to our left.
Eric kept pointing to the T-Rex and looking at them saying "awwww" like he does
when he sees a cute little puppy. Funny.
Caroline sitting on one of the butterfly benches.
Eric kept pointing to the T-Rex and looking at them saying "awwww" like he does
when he sees a cute little puppy. Funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment