Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

We have an annual tradition of going to a pumpkin patch with some good friends of ours. Karen (aka Honey) is a good friend of my mom's, and that's how I met her daughter, Kyla. Kyla is such a dear friend and truly one of my favorite people! Her daughter Tyler is about a year older than Caroline, and her son Weston is about Caroline's age.
The moms and grandmoms take the kids to a pumpkin patch each year and it has been so much fun! This year was certainly no different. Kyla and I decided to get matching shirts for the girls and boys, and had hoped to get a cute group picture of the four of them. Didn't happen. The kids did not want to cooperate (okay MY kids didn't want to cooperate!), so here are some of the pictures we did get at the pumpkin patch. Thanks for such a fun time, and we can't wait to see y'all next month!




Tyler, Weston, and Eric running through the hay maze



Eric and Weston in the wagon



Caroline and Weston in the wagon



Tyler lovin' on Eric - so sweet!



Eric




Caroline and Tyler in the maze





The pumpkin house







Caroline checking out some of the pumpkins




Hook'em!



The best picture I could manage of the kids

Some of the failed attempts:



Eric showing the ladies his six pack






More wagon fun


They had this little pioneer town and each little house was a different building: school, church, grocery store, etc. In the church Tyler and Weston sang "Jesus Loves Me" while sitting on the "pew." It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! So funny!

They had all these little arts and crafts for the kids to do which was great.
Here Mommy Fish is helping Eric and Caroline draw pictures on the easel.


2 comments:

Chera said...

I love the outfits...so cute!! This place looks great...very original!! ;o)

megan said...

is that place in austin or dallas? it looks great! the pumpkin house is awesome. your kids are just adorable. I think you got a pretty good picture of the two of them!