I really did a horrible job of taking pictures this Halloween (as you'll see). Eric dressed as a monkey, and Caroline was a pink puppy this year. They were real champs since their costumes were so hot and sweaty. Caroline was NOT going to put on her hood for anything, hard as I tried. Eric was pretty laid back about the whole trick-or-treating thing, saying thank you after he got his candy. I don't think he understood that we weren't going to actually go in everyone's house, just stand outside and get candy. He tried to go in just about every house we visited, which was about six or seven.
It was a pretty uneventful Halloween (if you don't include the part where I tried to make Caroline put on her hat at least once for a picture - not a good idea). We had a blast - thanks for the help Mommy Fish and Buggy!
1 comment:
Cute costumes!!
Post a Comment