The adventures of a big sister and her little brother.
It was nice to meet you at Nic at Night today. Your kids are adorable! I'll be stalking your blog now too! LOL!
Shut up. Eric is going to be potty trained in the next month too I guess :) You are brave. I fear change...especially when it involves messing with my ability to sleep! My kids are hopefully going to be in their cribs until they start kindergarten.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It was nice to meet you at Nic at Night today. Your kids are adorable! I'll be stalking your blog now too! LOL!
Shut up. Eric is going to be potty trained in the next month too I guess :)
You are brave. I fear change...especially when it involves messing with my ability to sleep! My kids are hopefully going to be in their cribs until they start kindergarten.
Post a Comment