I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! This is completely late, but I just had to post about Easter! We had a fun Easter, starting with the Friday night before Easter dying Easter eggs. Mommy Fish was out of town, and the kids really wanted Buggy to come over, so he was sweet enough to come by. The kids loved it.
The Easter Bunny left goodies in the kids' baskets, which we opened Easter morning before church. After church, my parents came over and we ate brunch and visited. We skipped afternoon naps to do the egg hunt at daddy's work (which I forgot my camera, so have no pictures of it!) Not such a great idea for Eric, as he started dozing around 5:30 p.m. and never really recovered. I was sure he'd be up at 4:30 a.m. Monday morning, but he did great and slept until 7:00! Here are the cliff note pics of our Easter weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment