Oh man. It has seemed all summer like school would never get here, and now that we've officially started, I can't believe it's already school time! I think I feel like that every year! True to form, Caroline did NOT want her picture taken on the first day of school. Eric managed to do a face plant on our driveway the evening before, so if you blow up the pictures, you'll see the nice goose egg he's sporting. Nice. These are all the pictures I could get. Pathetic, I know.
It was a great day because Rick had yesterday off, so he was able to drop off and pick up with me, which was fun for all of us. We had a good morning, and everyone was excited to get to school, but once we got to the classrooms, both kids ended up being "the criers" in both rooms. They eventually settled down and had a really good day. They both have friends in each of their classes so that's fun, too. Let's hope school day #2 tomorrow goes well!

Caroline a.k.a. "Poker Face" and Eric


It really is painful for her to have her picture taken..... for all of us.

She eventually got up and wouldn't even sit down leaving Eric to be a ham....

In his classroom moments before the crying begins....
Here's proof that my little cuties really do have great smiles and do actually do it for the camera from time to time.... it just has to be their idea!

1 comment:
They are super cute!
Post a Comment