Monday, November 30, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Okay y'all, I can't download my pictures from Thanksgiving! I started the download process, and left the room (since it usually takes a bit), and think Eric may have pushed a button while I stepped away. Serves me right - bad things happen when I leave the room with that kid (see October 25th post). Whenever I try to download my pics it says "cannot download, disk full." That can't mean I'm maxed out on my computer memory can it? I'm pretty sure they go to my hard drive... Any advice for someone who is "technically challenged"? Until I can figure out what's wrong or find someone to help me, you won't be able to see pictures of our football game on Thanksgiving, which is a real shame since Ocho Cinco himself showed up....

1 comment:

megan said...

I'm by no means technologically confident or whatever...but, I'd be glad to come look at it. although you probably don't want us this week...or maybe until thursday or so. sienna's been sick. so I'll get back to you on that on thursday. or you'll probably have to call/email me. let me know if you're still stuck then!