The weekend before Halloween we went to the carnival at the elementary school both kids will hopefully be going to. It was so cute and we had a ball! We did a lot of walking around and watching. Caroline wanted to jump in the bounce house, but just wouldn't let herself get in there. We played the fishing game (well, technically I played, they watched). Here we are trying to capture the fun.
On Halloween night, Caroline had the evening planned for us. Daddy and Buggy would take her and Eric trick-or-treating while Mommy and Mommy Fish would stay home and hand out candy to the kids who came to our house. She seriously came up with this on her own. So we all indulged her and did just as she had planned. Rick said that Caroline didn't say "trick-or-treat" or "thank you" one single time. He kept reminding her that she had to at least say "thank you" after she got candy. She kept saying "I'll say it next time." Finally after about the eighth time of this, he asked her, "Do you mean next year?" She replied "Yes."
2 comments:
Okay it has been a really long time since I have read your blog...I loved the video of Caroline. I kept wondering who that teenager was with her...duh it's Rick!
Oh and Cool Whip guy scares me too!!
Post a Comment