Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two Years, Five Months

Yes, that's how long it was before my sweet boy broke his ARM!! I still can't even believe it happened! He's a tough little guy, though. It happened this past week when he and Caroline were rough housing. He did SO great at all three doctor's appointments and through all the x-rays. What a champ.




4 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH! I am so sorry, Shannon. He looks so happy in his cast, though. I can't wait to catch up. Way to go being so brave, Eric!

Unknown said...

Oh Shannon, I am so sorry for all of you. I'm sure he is being so tough about it, but I know it must be hard! Boys...

audreypenrose said...

Oh poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better. How long does he have to have the cast??

Beth said...

At least you made it past 2! It looks like he isn't phased by the cast at all. Sorry that you had to go through it though. Hope to see you soon!