Evening time with Daddy is Caroline's favorite part of her day! She waits at the window each night and watches her Daddy come home. Then we have a bath, and Daddy reads her lots, and lots of books! He definitely makes the best animal sounds! She's always in the best mood in the evenings, and likes to roll around on the sofa and just talk and talk! She has a bottle right before bedtime and, if we're lucky, will go right down and sleep all night. I think we'll keep her!
Splish, splash!

Just one more story, Daddy!
Me and my Daddy!
2 comments:
Aaaah, the life of baby Caroline! Long baths, lounging on fur and being catered to. Already Daddy's Little Princess! Was there ever a doubt. We love you all. Janis, Randy and Aidan
That bath hairdo is fabulous! Daddy reading to you is so very sweet and I'm sure relaxing as well. (Ricky, I'm so proud of the kind of Daddy you are to Caroline!) Finally, who could find a better pic than this with Daddy and Caroline looking so precious?
Post a Comment