Caroline and cousin Aidan taking a break
Caroline and I recently went over to her cousin Aidan's pool for a swim. She loves the water (I think she might be part fish!) We had so much fun and can't wait to go swimming again soon!
The adventures of a big sister and her little brother.
3 comments:
Wow, Caroline, this is your Aunt Jan and I am so excited to see you having fun at Aidan's pool! You look so happy (and so does Aidan). I wish that we could be there to see you play in the water. Lots of love, Aunt Jan
aww that looks sweet. wish i was there... miss you all. i really need to work on my tan too so i cou spend time with y'all & not be so white! haha - i love you guys -clancey
This picture of Caroline should be entered into a contest. What a doll!
Post a Comment