Monday, August 28, 2006

Peek-a-boo!

Caroline is really starting to learn a lot! She really understands more than we sometimes think she does. I can ask her, "Caroline, where is your baby doll?" and she'll go right for it and give her baby doll a big hug! Or I'll say, "Go dump out your toys!" She goes to her toy basket and pulls it over (which she really thinks is fun) and dumps out her toys. She must be advanced!

She really loves playing peek-a-boo, too. Tonight was the first time she really started playing it by herself, though. She would get behind the curtain, and pull it back and just grin. She would do it again and wait for one of us to ask "Where's Caroline?" before pulling back the curtain with a big belly laugh. She's so funny!


Where's Caroline?




There she is! Peek-a-boo!


3 comments:

Laura Beth said...

Hey Shannon-

It was so fun seeing you and Caroline and your mom last month! Caroline is just beautiful and I love your blog. I love when they figure out the peek-a-boo game! I think she is advanced also. Have a great September-Love ya

Laura Beth said...

Hey Shannon-

It was so fun seeing you and Caroline and your mom last month! Caroline is just beautiful and I love your blog. I love when they figure out the peek-a-boo game! I think she is advanced also. Have a great September-Love ya

Anonymous said...

I sure would like to play this game with you! Lots of love to you from Aunt Jan, Uncle Stan and Clancey