Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome!

Caroline up close and personal - what a ham!



Caroline and Lacey lounging

Welcome to our blog! This is definitely going to be interesting, as I'm not sure I'm quite "computer saavy" enough to have a blog... I thought it would be nice for friends and family who don't live near us to be able to see what we're up to and what new tricks Caroline is learning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cutie pie! I would love to give you a good squeezy hug. I'm glad that you have Lacey for a good pal. LOTS of LOVE, Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

oh cute pictures!! i see that caroline likes to lay around just like her daddy! - clancey

Anonymous said...

I finally learned how to get to your blog site. Its great to be able to see the changes in Caroline since I don't live in the same town. What a personality and what a relationship she has with her Dad. These are the best times you'll understand when she starts to walk and talk. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Give Caroline a kiss and hug from ? - wonder what she will call me?

Lots love,

Grandmom