Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving With Bevo

Our Thanksgiving was really low key this year. ALL our boys were sick - Buggy, Daddy, and Eric! It was just our family and my parents so it was a very fun, relaxing day. Of course I forgot to take any pictures until we were getting ready to leave. This is all I took!
Every time we go to my parents' house, Caroline is obsessed with going across the street to see this lighted Bevo in the neighbors' yard. I swear, no one encourages this behavior, so I'm not sure where it comes from! I don't know what it is about him, but she always has to see him every time we're over there and talks about him constantly. She'll bring me the phone and I'll ask her "Who do you want to call?" and she'll says "Bevo." Anyway, I managed to get a few pictures of her usual trek across the street to say hi to Bevo. By the way, if anyone knows where to get one of these, please let us know. Our neighbors want one for their yard, and I'm sure Caroline would love for Bevo to live next door!

Buggy and Eric




Mommy Fish, Caroline, and Cookie Monster going to see Bevo





Who knew Cookie Monster really likes to sit on Bevo?!




2 comments:

Marti said...

Just a thought.... I'm such an internet nerd....

• Wire longhorns with orange and white lights for your neighborhood party are available at Wyatt's Nursery, 6302 U.S. 290 W. or 892-5197. These blazing Bevos ($160 and $260 sizes) are ready to glow with bodies of orange lights (450 and 650 lights respectively) and horns (100 lights) of white. Order a traditional orange longhorn with white horns or an all-white or all-orange yard longhorn. Order early — there is usually a waiting list on these items.

Carrie said...

I just picked up a metal nativity set for our front yard, and saw a ton of Bevos ready for the taking at the Flores Produce Stand in Brenham (right across from the Dairy Queen/K-Bobs on 290 when you're coming in to Brenham from Austin). I think they ran about $150 more or less, but were in stock and there were plenty of them. -Carrie