The adventures of a big sister and her little brother.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Then and Now
Caroline then - Halloween 2005
Eric now - Halloween 2007
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shannon, I loved seeing your blog & your beautiful children! I can't believe we're such mommies now! Really looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas! Love, Amy
Hey you guys! I just can't believe how big Eric is now! Loved the pic of Buggy & Eric. I just looked at everything from September thru November and you have been very busy. Caroline's BD party was full of kids! WOW! You are one popular little girl. Oh boy, the videos were entertaining... but I may be a sucker for that kinda stuff.Ha. I know that "Yes, Ma'am" will come sooner or later. You two need to not grow up so fast! We will see you sometime around the upcoming holidays. Stay cute and sweet! Love, Aunt Jan
2 comments:
Shannon,
I loved seeing your blog & your beautiful children! I can't believe we're such mommies now! Really looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas!
Love,
Amy
Hey you guys!
I just can't believe how big Eric is now! Loved the pic of Buggy & Eric. I just looked at everything from September thru November and you have been very busy. Caroline's BD party was full of kids! WOW! You are one popular little girl.
Oh boy, the videos were entertaining... but I may be a sucker for that kinda stuff.Ha. I know that "Yes, Ma'am" will come sooner or later.
You two need to not grow up so fast! We will see you sometime around the upcoming holidays. Stay cute and sweet!
Love, Aunt Jan
Post a Comment