Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who Ya Gonna Call?

BEVO! Okay, so maybe I wasn't totally honest about this whole Bevo thing (see Thanksgiving post). We don't necessarily encourage this behavior, but it's not exactly discouraged either. I mean, we're Longhorn fans and all, so we think it's pretty stinkin' cute!

I get so tickled when I hear her talk about this Bevo (again, see Thanksgiving post) like he's one of her little friends in playgroup, or something. I don't know - would this qualify as her first imaginary friend? It cracks me up every time!

Thanks to Cheryl and David (my parents' neighbors and Bevo's mom and dad) for always being willing to turn on Bevo's lights when you see us coming over to say hi.

Thanks to everyone who helped us track down where in the heck you even buy a lighted Bevo in the first place!

Thanks to our neighbors, Sheena and Josiah, for ordering a Bevo for their yard (No, they didn't just do it for Caroline - they're die hards!). Now we'll be able to see him from our window every day!

On another note - so sorry about all the videos being so dark. They seem to be normal on my camera, but then you can hardly make anything out on the blog. I wish y'all could see Eric's huge grin on his face in the jumper in the last post - he loves his big sister!

1 comment:

Jason and Kyla said...

I'm dying over this. It's all pretty cute but "miss you" takes the prize. : )