We went to the zoo for the first time, too. Kyla, Tyler, and Weston are members, so they get to go all the time. It was so nice of them to come with us and show us around. I really thought Caroline would love it since she's so into animals right now. I actually think she had more fun climbing on the fence like Tyler and Weston than actually seeing all the cool animals. I think I enjoyed that part the most!

Eric spent the day in his stroller, and this is the ONLY picture I took of him at the zoo.
Pathetic of me.

Caroline loved climbing on the fence like Tyler and Weston. They're looking at the rhinos.

Caroline and Weston

Dumbo

What's down there?

A bear!

That's Tyler and Honey way down there, Caroline and Mommy Fish, and Weston and Kyla
The Lion King

Weston and Tyler with Honey - so sweet!

Watching the birds in the atrium

Caroline and Mommy Fish

One huge gorilla

This gorilla was giving everyone the evil eye. He was HUGE!

A group shot of the kids - thanks for such a fun time at the zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment